Dems charge GOPs with hit and run
- Robert on Why have public attitudes about gays changed so amazingly fast?
- Luke on Pope says Catholic Church might find gay civil unions tolerable
- whitefang on Pope says Catholic Church might find gay civil unions tolerable
- Kim on Pope says Catholic Church might find gay civil unions tolerable
- John Federer on It’s highly doubtful that Vladimir Putin sees America in retreat around the world
CLICK ON A TAG
2012 election campaign Barack Obama Congress conservatives Democrats economy elections federal debt federal spending Fox News Gallup poll gay rights George W. Bush global warming guns health care immigration John Boehner John McCain Jon Stewart liberals Medicare Michele Bachmann miscellaneous Mitt Romney news media Newt Gingrich ObamaCare Obamaphobes Paul Ryan polls racism religion Republicans Rick Perry Rick Santorum Ronald Reagan Rush Limbaugh Sarah Palin Scott Walker Supreme Court taxes Tea Party movement terrorism Wisconsin unions