Manufacturing Scholarships Announced
The Rock River Tooling and Machining Association (RRVTMA) is offering five $1,000
scholarships to high school seniors graduating in Spring 2013. This offering supports a focus of our association’s mission, namely, “promoting and emphasizing education”. It is our hope that awarding scholarships to high school seniors pursuing a manufacturing related degree program will encourage more young people to pursue careers in manufacturing.
* Individual who is a high school senior graduating in 2013
* Primary residence must be in Winnebago, Boone, Ogle or Stephenson County in Illinois
or Rock County in Wisconsin
* Must be a U.S. citizen or documented permanent resident of the United States
* Intended course of study is in a manufacturing technology or manufacturing engineering
* Plan to attend a community college, technical college or four-year college or university
* In an essay, state your interest in a manufacturing industry career, what event or series
of events led you to this decision and your specific career goals after graduation from
To apply for this scholarship, download the Scholarship Application Packet from
www.RRVTMA.com/scholarships . The completed application MUST be RECEIVED by the
May 10, 2013 deadline. Incomplete and late applications will not be accepted.
If you have any questions, contact:
RRVTMA Apprentice Administrator