What Prevents One from Feeling their Best?
Although there are many possibilities that prevent us from operating at our best a few of the hidden culprits are: pesticides on our foods, chlorine in the water, hormones and antibiotics in our foods, pollution in the air we breathe, as well as chemicals in soaps, lotions, cosmetics and other personal products we use on a daily basis. These all affect us greatly and many people are simply unaware of just how significant a role they do play in our overall well being.
Unfortunately many of us are being over taken by these toxins daily because they are in such masses. When one continues to consume toxicity, our body stores this within a wall of mucus that reaches a point of critical mass causing it to slowly rob you of your health and vitality. The heavy mucus coating in the colon thickens and becomes a host of putrefecation. The blood capillaries to the colon begin to pick up the toxins, poisons and debris. All tissues and organs of the body take on toxic substances. When your body becomes so polluted, which occurs over a course of months and years, most people do not even notice what is happening and simply account it to the aging process. Many people’s complaints may include: slow metabolism, acne, aches, pains, disease, (a/k/a dis-ease of the body), such as cancer and diabetes to name a few. The slow decline in health is often caused by your body being slowly poisoned by all the unnatural waste that gets in your body.
Obviously one can not escape the daily pollution and toxicity to live the perfect lifestyle unless one grows food in untainted soil, eats food free of hormones and pesticides and drinks pure spring mountain water, and breathes air free of pollution. Our body has an incredible means to filter, detoxify, regenerate and heal we simply need to give it the opportunity to do so. Raw living whole organic foods are wonderful detoxifiers as fruits cleanse the body while vegetables build the body. Note, fruits have the highest amount of vitamins per calorie than any other class of food and vegetables, including green leafy vegetables, have the highest amount of minerals per calorie than any other class of food. Anyone can experience an improved level of health and vitality by eating a 50% raw food plant based diet and the more one does, the more one notices vibrant changes as well as a change in their cravings and tastebuds!
Your body is an AMAZING machine, if you do not take care of this magnificent body, consider how and where will you live?
1. I have considered hosting a Raw Food Meet Up Group for a couple of years and am SERIOUSLY considering following through with this at the beginning of the year. This is a great gathering for all inspired raw foodists, those wanting to learn more, as well as a support group. I thought this could take place once a month, perhaps the 2nd Friday of the month. Here are a few of the details:
• Everyone would bring a raw food dish to pass, (or vegan)
• Some type of educational presentation would be offered
• A donation of $5 would be appreciated
But I need YOUR help and would like your input
• Who would be interested in attending
• What are your suggestions
• If you or someone you know would be interested in offering a presentation – please come forward and/or forward me contact information
Please email me your responses!!!
2. SATURDAY RAW FOOD CLASS – Last minute addition – See class schedule below – This is the PERFECT class for the upcoming holidays to WOW your friends & family! This class was specifically scheduled on a Saturday to accommodate those that are unable to make it Sunday mornings☺ – hope to hear from you !