December 13 Next Rockford Meeting – 2 Action Items
December Next Rockford Meeting
Thursday, December 13 at 7:30 am
YWCA (across from Rockford College off East State Street)
Special Meeting Agenda:
7:30 am: Christmas Social (Coffee & Treats)
7:50 am: 2012 Review, 2013 Preview
- Government Affairs
– Business Environment
- Civic Engagement
8:10 am: Small Group Discussion / Feedback
– What do we need to do more of in 2013? Less of? Questions? Concerns?
8:30 am: Meeting Concludes
Please bring the following to Thursday’s meeting:
1. A guest. Who do you know that would benefit from hearing more about Next Rockford? Several members have invited guests in the past few months and we would like to continue to that trend.
2. A couple of donated items to the 2nd Annual Next Rockford Cold Weather Clothing Drive.
About the drive: Members are asked to participate in the Next Rockford Cold Weather Clothing Drive to help needy kids in the Rockford area. Please bring an item or two to Thursday’s Meeting. Monetary donations are also accepted.
- Boots (new or gently used)
- Coats (new or gently used)
- Socks (new)
- Other applicable cold weather items
Questions about the clothing drive? Email Doug Burton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special thanks to Doug Burton for working with District 205 and coordinating this important initiative.
One last bit of Next Rockford news…..
Next Rockford Serves Lunch To 82 Homeless Adults at Carpenter’s Place
Special thanks to Matt Branom, Jeff Glass, Matt Armstrong, Ed Geeser, and Jen Bowman for serving lunch to CP guests on Thursday, December 5. Next Rockford has served lunch at CP for several years. Special thanks to Matt Branom for his leadership of this project.
Questions about Next Rockford? Call Frank Haney at (815) 979-9121.
See you Thursday the 13th!